Blackstrap molasses and apple cider vinegar, when taken together in a daily tonic, can be an effective natural remedy to shrink fibroids, according to Earth Clinic readers.
Raw apple cider vinegar helps to alkalize the body while providing probiotics, acetic acid and nutrients.
Blackstrap molasses is a concentrated source of necessary nutrients and can help balance out the system. Blackstrap molasses is also an excellent source of iron, which can help fight anemia, a common problem for women with fibroids.
Apple Cider Vinegar + Blackstrap Molasses Dosage & Frequency
- Add 1 Tablespoon of blackstrap molasses to the bottom of a 10 ounce glass.
- Add a little hot water and stir the molasses to dissolve it.
- Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar, organic if possible.
- Fill glass to top with filtered water. Stir well.
- Take this tonic twice a day in between meals.
Continue reading feedback below from 45 Earth Clinic readers, who have successfully used the combination of ACV and Blackstrap Molasses to shrink their fibroids. Please share your feedback if you tried this remedy!