World's Largest Collection of Natural Cures
Earth Clinic Reviews 5 Comments
Your email address will not be published.
Don't subscribeAllReplies to my comments Notify me of follow-up comments to my post via e-mail. Note: you can also receive notifications to this thread without commenting.
I’ve been a big fan of Earth Clinic for many years and had much success with many of the posted remedies for different ailments (I have type 2 diabetes and HBP).
After a recent round of antibiotics for a upper respiratory infection left a nasty white coating on my tongue, I drank the following: 8 oz cup hot tea (I used decaf Earl Gray), 1 tbs of ACV with honey to taste along with 1 drop of Lugol’s with my breakfast. By the end of first evening, most of the white coating was gone, by the end of my second day, my tongue was back to normal, no more white stuff! I am so amazed that something so simple cleared up my nasty tongue so quickly!
I can’t say enough good things about Earth Clinic! I love this site, thank to all for your contributions and advice!
I got out of the VA hospital a day before Thanksgiving. I could swallow baby food and I had a hard time swallowing water. They had me on Prilosec for a couple of years due to acid reflux. A number of factors (stress and aspirin) wrong diet, put me over the edge. In the hospital I spoke to several gastro-intestinal doctors and mentioned my burning tongue. None of them had ever heard of such a thing.They all kept refering to a possible metalic taste in my mouth. They scoped my stomach took a biopsy and told me that I had a lot of Peptic ulcers in my stomach and a condition called “Eosinophilic Esophagitis” in my esophagas. They wanted me to continue to take the Prilosec and a Corto-steroid throat inhaler.
It has been 4 weeks since I left the hospital. I have not taken these drugs, and I have resorted to natural cures (Kefer, aloe vera juice, leafy green soups, baked squash, yogurt, none of which has seemed to cure the burning tongue that occurs minutes after I eat something. I have started on your ACV and baking soda. I can already tell it’s working. I also have itching all over my body that flares up from time to time, usually after I eat something. The itching is very intense. I have been taking “Doxapin” for it for about 7 years. Now I am not taking any alopathic medicine. I have just turned 67 years of age and finially want to do the best for my body, not my impulses. This has been a tough lesson. Thank you for your website.
Hi, I just read you post and when you mentioned the itching all over your body I had to reply. I had the same problem and I'm better now. Look for a Naturopathic doctor in your area and have done a "Delay Food Sensitivity" test. This test isn't the same as food allergy, but tells you which foods your body has a hard time digesting and every time you eat one of these foods the symptoms can stay on your body for almost one month. Also eat organic as much as you can. I hope it helps.
I have a question about the ACV and baking soda recipe. My burning tongue is a result of chemotherapy which I thankfully completed in early December 2016. I have tried many things to help this uncomfortable feeling on my tongue but am open to any and all suggestions. How much of each do you use and how do you administer it? Do you swallow it? gargle with it? Any advice would be helpful. Thank you
How much baking soda and vinager do you use. I get that itching you described. I also have a white coating on my tongue. Thanks for the information