November 11, 2017
Myway from Delaware writes Earth Clinic “Unfortunately I’m exposed to sick people every day – and refuse to take the flu shot so, this early fall, I caught the flu bug but this time, I was prepared. Within 6 hours, the flu was gone….here is what I did.
My symptoms – fever of 101, slight headache, achy feeling, coughing, lethargy – this all happened within 1 hour. You have to hit it early.
1. Take 1,000mg (1 GM) of Vit c every 5 minutes up to bowel tolerance. For me, bowel tolerance was 40 GM (40,000 mg). Note – for some folks, this amount is probably too low. If you have questions, look up Dr. Andrew Saul on YouTube. He will set you straight.
2. Put 1 drop of peppermint oil under each nostril to keep the coughing down. It also helped with the headache. Did this about three times during the day.
3. Spread a quarter size dollar of magnesium lotion on the back of arms, feet, neck – to ease all the aches in body. Makes you more comfortable.
4. Take 2 tsp of colloidal silver 3 times a day.
5. Plenty of green tea. ( I drank about 4 cups the first day with lemon and honey).
Repeat the next day. I went to work the next day, had the Vit c tabs in my pocket, and my bowel tolerance was 13,000 mg. Don’t put the Magnesium on till evening – it makes me sleepy.
This protocol is safe for kids and adults. You just have to get to bowel tolerance to make it work!
Continue reading below for more vitamin c for the flu feedback from Earth Clinic readers!