While apple cider vinegar alone is Earth Clinic’s most popular remedy for genital warts (also known as HPV – human papillomavirus), apple cider vinegar with two extra ingredients has also helped many Earth Clinic contributors as well. Including castor oil and aspirin in the treatment may work even better than the apple cider vinegar alone and most people find it to be a more comfortable treatment.
Crushed Aspirin, Apple Cider Vinegar and Castor Oil Remedy for Genital Warts
- 40 generic aspirin (325 mg each, NOT the type that is coated – just plain white aspirin)
- 1 teaspoon castor oil (available at most pharmacies)
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar (raw and organic apple cider vinegar is the preferred type – it is available at larger grocery stores and health food stores)
- Crush the aspirin. This can be done easily between two spoons.
- Mix in the castor oil and apple cider vinegar.
How to Use the Genital Wart Paste
- Apply the paste directly to the warts with a cotton bud.
- Ideally you should reapply the paste twice a day.
- When you apply it at night, it should remain on the warts all night.
- During the day it may not stick well. If it comes off, just reapply when convenient, or just wait and reapply at night.
- Most people find the warts will become smaller and literally fall off in a matter of days or a week.
- Some people also add tea tree essential oil or vitamin E oil to the Genital Wart Paste.
- If you skin is irritated after the warts fall of, you can use castor oil on the irritated area or coconut oil.
Advantage of This Method Over Other Treatments for Genital Warts?
Apple Cider Vinegar, alone or with other remedies has helped hundreds of people with their genital warts. But used alone apple cider vinegar often stings quite a bit. Castor oil is a very soothing oil. Some Earth Clinic readers have been able to cure their warts with castor oil alone. It is a soothing oil with anti-viral properties. It is also useful for all kinds of growths, including tumors and cysts. Aspirin is helpful because it too is an anti-viral.
Please scroll down to see how Earth Clinic readers have used this aspirin paste to heal their warts.
Have you tried this method? Please share your feedback with us!