An effective home treatment for ganglion cysts is, “The Book Method.” This method sounds painful and perhaps a bit hasty. But some who suffer from ganglion cysts choose this method of treating ganglion cysts because it is so easily available and brings a resolution to the problem swiftly!
How Do I Get Rid of a Ganglion Cyst with a Book?
As the name implies, you simply hit the ganglion cyst with a book. While some describe the method as smashing or whacking, it may not even take quite the force these words would imply.
- First, find a hardback book that you can easily handle with one hand.
- Tap the cyst a couple of times lightly on the cyst. This will give you courage to increase the force you use.
- Hit the cyst with more force once or twice.
- Increase force if needed until the cyst is gone or you no longer feel comfortable doing so.
- Apply ice to the site of the cyst for 10 minutes.
- Share your story with us at Earth Clinic! Did it work for you as well as for our readers?
Continue reading to see how this method worked for our contributors.